How to assemble & useful tips
* Place the neck section so that it points down the back (V shape down) – it should not rest directly against the neck
* The horizontal arm sections should sit level with the tie/bow tie
* Place the silicon strips where the frame is in contact with your clothing
* If the frame slips, raise the arms, lift the frame and tilt it back into position – don’t just push it!
* Extra comfort grips can be placed on the neck section if you have pronounced collar bones to ease pressure